2013年1月14日

Happy New Year ???

Happy New Year !!

So ?

So why do you celebrate new year ? Is it so important day for you ? It's just one day in a year.
You say sometimes "ahh time goes by so fast", and next day "wish time went by so slowly", porra.

You forget something ? We'll have more important day soon.  It's on 14th February.

Valentine Day will be around the corner ! just a month later !

You know ? New year comes every year, but Valentine Day is only once a year !!

Maybe you american and european guys don't understand how important valentine day is for us asian boys. Valentine's Day is a day to send a chocolate and to confess to a special someone in Japan.

For myself, I grew up in all-boy school in youth. I ruined my 6 years' youth ! Every year I'd waited someone who's a special for me to approach me during I was taking a train to school, BUT.

So guys, on 14th Feb., do not train and just wait your special someone. If your phone won't ring and no one approaches you I'll hug you and Let's go drink. I'm your company.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿